However, that doesn't mean that "regular" users are unable to do so as well.
You can do so easily by using our Email integration module, and by following these steps:
Select Email from our list of Integrations, or by typing email in the search bar:
Enter the desired name and description (optional) and click "Next"
Select SMTP as the server type, and enter the following data:
• Host: smtp.gmail.com
• Port: 587
• Security: TLS
• Username: your user name or email
• Password: your password
• Authentication method: LOGIN
If you've followed steps so far and still unable to create this email integration, please do the following:
1. Make sure that IMAP access is enabled by accessing Gmail settings, and then clicking on "Forwarding and POP/IMAP", as shown in the pictures below:
2. Head over to
• open google account: https://myaccount.google.com/
• go to Security (left sidebar)
• 2-step verification must be ON
• Under "Signing in to Google," select App Passwords.
• Click on Select App >> Other, set name e.g. SyncSpyder
• Click on Generate btn
• Copy app password from the popup window and use in Custom Email config settings instead of user Gmail password
Note: Do the following step only If you are still unable to integrate:
Head over to this link: https://myaccount.google.com/security
and scroll down to the "Less secure app access" section, and turn it ON
We hope you found this Article helpful :)
If you still have any questions or inquiries left unanswered, please shoot us a message via our website's chat widget or get in touch with us on our Facebook page, and our Customer Support Representatives will be more than happy to assist you.